Fitting Instructions for Black Duck Seat Covers
- Remove each component from packaging
- Check you have covers for seat, back, headrest and arm rest if applicable
- Each piece is identified on the inside with the product code and a ‘D’ for driver’s seat or a ‘P’ for passenger’s seat
- Put all driver’s pieces aside
- You should be left with all passengers’ pieces.
- Remove headrest if necessary
- Slide cover over top of seat back and down
- Replace headrest before sliding cover all the way down
- Cover should be a good tight fit
- Take front bottom flap and push through seat to rear
- Pull tight and attach to Velcro inside rear of cover.
- Slide seat base onto seat ensuring it is clear of all levers or buttons
- Push rear flap through seat to back
- Pull both side flaps tight around seat base, ensuring clear of levers etc.
- Attach to centre flap with the attached Velcro
- If included, pull straps through under seat clearing all tracks and fittings. Pull tight and fasten to opposite side – test movement of seat to ensure nothing is obstructed
- As you use your vehicle, Black Duck seat covers will mould to the shape of your seats
- You may find you need to re-tension the Velcro fasteners occasionally
- Then proceed to fit driver’s cover and rear seats if applicable.
- Only those Black Duck Seat Covers that are labelled as being Air Bag Compatible are to be fitted to vehicles with seat mounted air bags. Black Duck seat covers must not be fitted to seats containing side impact airbag components unless they are the correct seat covers with the appropriate certification. Black Duck Canvas Products accepts no responsibility or liability if this warning is not adhered to.