The harsh Australian climate impacts the agricultural industry and thus your vehicle and machinery suffer from wear and tear. To look after your vehicle’s seats, Black Duck® has a range of Canvas and 4Elements® seat covers that provide premium protection. Black Duck® SeatCovers are durable, safety system compliant, and will add value to your vehicle in the long run. We manufacture seat covers for a range of different agricultural vehicles and machinery.
- Tailor-made to ensure you have easy access to all levers and buttons
- Our materials, Canvas and 4Elements offer heavy-duty protection
- Stops the wear and tear happening to your original seats
- Protection from day to day dirt and grime
- Protects your investment, whether you upgrade your machines every couple of years or hold onto them for 20, having a seat cover will save you money by protecting your seat, and keeping your interior looking as good as new
Our seat covers will help support your hard-working vehicles and machines, to make them stand the test of time!
Protect your investment
Agricultural machines are hard workers and they need a seat cover that can keep up, otherwise, they could end up like this ...
Our seat covers are built tough. The materials that we use must meet or exceed stringent Australian Standards for quality and durability.
Dust and Dirt
Dust and dirt seem to get everywhere, but if you have a set of Black Ducks, not even dust will touch your seats! Our fabrics use a special technology that weaves the material extremely tightly allowing the fabric to be breathable and protective.
Made in Australia
All of our seat covers are made in Australia, and the first person to ask Black Duck for a canvas seat cover was actually a farmer! We understand the harsh Australian climate and conditions and we have continued to evolve with the industry to offer the best and most suitable protection possible.
Don't just take our word for it
Oats Delivery Service
I am a courier driver and I fitted your seat covers to my Toyota Hiace van when it was new. Eight years and over 400,000km later, the seat covers are looking a bit worn but the seats underneath are still like new.